2010年1月23日星期六

A letter hasn't been sent out

09.18.2008 Thursday Momentum

Understanding others, concerning others, forgive anything your good friend done for you, is a happiness, isn't ?

Having the Great Love deeply and accompanying to walk on the road, there will not being any lonely mood in my heart.

The journey started from the United States in 1999 will be ended in the United States, Texas. I think, I do not need to wander like these in the coming days. I should work hard and forget the pain from my heart. At the same time, I will trace all the dreams and let them come to be true fully in the rest of my life time.

Ten years ago, I saw the happiness of United States and woke up my spirit. Ten years later, today, I have found an unhappy American man, who fell in love with me so much. Hoping all my love can wake him up and warm him forever.

I will remember this love. I know, in the corner of the world, Texas of America, there are a man who love me so much and concern about what should I have. You love me, I can understand and touch, reach you deep heart. Thank you. Common people always miss-understands what they have. They can't see, but we can see ourselves. The Chinese string is binding on our hands firmly. The arrow of little Peter has not missed. It is holding on our hearts correctly. My love, Mark, I love you forever, whether we are living together, we care about each other and will find the another one even we will go to another world. Although you have not told me this Love, I can receive and keep in my deep heart forever. This will give me spirt to live stronger and peacefully. Thank you again.

Best wishes 18 September 2008

沒有留言: