2009年12月29日星期二

小弟弟打電話找嫲嫲 He is calling for grandmother.

爸爸,爸爸,你走了,我好傷心啊!
Ba Ba,Ba Ba, you have left us and gone to the Heaven. I am so sad and want to cry!

晚上7時19分, 我的手提電話鈴聲響起:「大姑媽,嫲嫲呢?」
"Where is my grandmother, pateral aunt?"

這一個電話,可是大姑媽與嫲嫲期待已久了的呀!
I am so missing my lovely newphens.

個多月不見,我與小孩都彷彿陌生了。
We have lost each other for more than one month. We looks like strangers.

「再過二個月不見,連你是誰都不知道了。」什麼是恩,什麼是情?人去樓空,親情何價?人去情還在否?
"If we cannot see each other one or two more months, maybe you do not know who am I, right?"

「要聽話啊,努力唸書啊。」但願老人家的囑咐, 可以把一顆失父小兒的心填滿了愛和激勵。
"You have to work hard and concentrate to your home work." Hope he can follow the instruction and encouragement of the grandmother.

搬傢俬


朋友家裝修,送我一套花梨木的桌椅,幾經辛苦運到妹妹家暫託,雖然不是新置的,卻蘊含了好朋友無限的溫馨眷顧, 隆情厚義。

「在弟弟家, 至今還玩著的遊戲機就是從這兒大埔拉回去錦上路的呢。」我告訴媽媽說。

「安頓好了,把其餘盛了櫃子的紅白藍膠袋拆下來還我。」朋友的週到細心,甚至驚動了她摰愛的另一半來幫忙,我的心裡是非常感動的。

「雖然要花一點點運費,傢俱倒是耐用的,等你搬去新家時省點錢呀。」

司機先生的話 The driver said that:

「既然政府都把牌照發給你了,即是說你已經有能力在馬路上開車了。」

可是,逢年過節,車禍都是最多的。

「車開在路上,便要跟著指示,以正常速度行走,不能太快,也不能太慢,惹人討厭。」

就如人走在路上,都有正常的均速,不能太快,也不能太慢,錯過了每一個人都應該上車下車的站頭。

平安夜的聖誕大餐 Christmas Eve Dinner


朋友為家人慶祝生日,獲邀請一起共渡平安夜,也不過是最簡單的沙律鷄塊芝士腸,糖東瓜煲花旗參湯,吃的卻是濃得化不開的友情。
I have been invited to join a friend's Christmas Party and Birthday Celebration. It's so simple to have the Salad and a piece of chicken, cheese sauages, a chinese soup with American ginseng and cake.

自在人生 Free on her life

The Mother and daugher!


「我要開始上學了。」
"I have to go to school from now on." My mother said.

都己經是八十一歲的老祖母了,她少年時期的朋友們都坐了輪椅,柱了杖,難得她仍然可以天天到老人中心玩紙牌:「今天一定要回到中心,因為滿了日數,可以有禮物。」
She is an 81 years old now. Her friends all have to sit on a wheel chair or have to support with one or two stick together. Luckily, she can go to the elders' centre everyday by herself and enjoy herself with playing cards game.

這就是恆心了。
This is perserveance and patience.

「人家八十歲還可以游渡海泳呢。」
"The 80 years old can swim across the harbour."

嘩!不得了,把我的心都嘔出來了!千千萬萬個不可為之!
Wow! Don't! My heart seems to come out from my body! Please don't do this, my mom!

弟弟的兒時玩伴 - 最後的筵席


「我弟弟的朋友都會打電話給我問功課。」
"I know some friends of my brother and sometimes they called me to ask for some information of their homework."

可是,如今再見,都已經完全認不出樣貌來了。
But, when we met today, we all cannot recognize each other easily.

「燕姐,妳也老了。」
"Sister Yin, you are getting elder too."

生計艱難呀。
Because I have to earn my own life and worked so hard.

「他呀,從小至大都愛養鳥兒, 通山跑, 就是不愛唸書。」
"He loved to raise little birs and played on the hill, just do not like to read."

「別看我們小時候頑皮愛玩,連試卷都想過要偷,對老師可是又敬又畏的。」

「他這個人就是老實,忠厚。」
"He is so honest."

這就是我疼愛的小弟弟呀。
This is my lovely and dearest little brother.

「有一次,我在他家閑坐,看著還在學爬的澤旻,他自言自語的對著兒子說:爸爸呢,是沒有什麼本事專長,可就從來沒有做過任何對不起別人的壞事。」一大桌子的長輩和朋友聽了我的話都默然不語。
"One day, as I am sitting at his home, seeing the climbing elder som, he said: your father, does not have any good skillful to earn more money. But, I can tell you that, I am a good man. I have not done any bad things through my life." You can remember what your good father tole you two.